Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Something Red something Snow White...



I just can´t stop admiring these BIG potato pearls that I just got a huge pile from our very good (and nice ) supplier from China. They have such a nice luster and thick nacre...Sometimes I just spend long periods just by watching and touching pearls....when I am not busy....and I have time for day dreaming :)



I have also started to create something nice for coming holiday season - a set of Christmas inspired jewelry of bright red Swarovski crystals and very nice snow white fresh water pearls, wait and see ;)

I am making EVERYTHING by myself, including links ans some clasps etc. Here you can see some "silver wire twists" which I am going to cut into links.






This is a piece that I made out of Gilt wire and pearls....I didn´t know exactly what this was meant to be but now I think I have quite a nice Bracelet on the way :) But I´ll tell you more about it later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment