Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The unbearable beauty of a life as a jewelry designer

Finally I made it - started blogging. So I am going to keep you posted about what´s going on behind the scenes of this "glamorous" jewelry making :) From time to time you might also see some dogs gleaming in the photos...that´s only because we happen to have four parson russell terriers at home and they are so very nosy and clever creatures that they most certainly will appear when they suspect that something EXITING!!!! is going to happen.....

Jewelry making is (also) hard work despite the fancy materials and quite glamorous image - but I benefit from extremely beautiful materials...just like these excellent Fresh water pearls from our supplier from China:


I am SO FOND of pearls!!! I can just touch them and see they reflecting light so softly and gently...They say that Diamonds are girls best friends....don´t know that, but I can live with these huge amount of pearls, too :)

Then I have found a very good wire supplier from UK. Their wires seem to be very good quality! Especially I am quite happy about these Gilt (Gold-plated) wires - they are nice in color and durability, soft and very malleable - very nice to work with. 



I have also some ideas from these cobra leathers...let´s see what I am going to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment